Listen Live on  
 

94 Country WKKJ

The Scioto Valley's Home for Today's Country
 
 

Yard Work Leads to House Fire

 
Posted May 5th, 2014 @ 10:29am

A man burning grass clippings in his yard, later saw his Windy Ridge Road home go up in flames after the fire accidently spread to his house Sunday.

Chad Jones told Ross County Sheriff deputies when he turned around from working in his yard, he noticed the fire had enveloped the side of his home, then quickly spread to the remainder of the structure.

Huntington, Twin, Scioto and Pebble township fire departments responded to the blaze.

There were no reports of injuries.

Recommended Stories

More from 94 Country WKKJ

*