Mayor Feeney Says No Decision yet on Chillicothe Beggar's Night


While a decision to cancel this year's Chillicothe Halloween Parade has been made, the decision on Beggar's Night is still being considered. Mayor Luke Feeney says it could be another week or two before the City of Chillicothe decides on whether to allow Beggar's Night in this year of the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Mayor Luke Feeney says they are doing what they can, to see if it can happen.

Feeney says his office has been in contact with the Ross County Health District to get their input on the feasibility of conducting Beggar's Night in a safe manner.

Feeney added poor weather also plays a role in planning a date, pointing to last year when they had to move it to a Saturday.

Listen to our iHeart Media Communique interview with Mayor Luke Feeney in our podcast link found below...

94 Country WKKJ · The Scioto Valley's Home for Today's Country

Listen Now on iHeartRadio