Garth Brooks tops Forbes's list of the World's Highest-Paid Country Musicians.
He clocks in at a whopping $60 million this year so far. Next on the list is Kenny Chesney, whose paycheck is $42.5 million. Luke Bryan comes in third with a $42 million payday. Dolly Parton takes fourth place, having raked in $37 million, and Toby Keith and Florida Georgia Line tied at number-five with a haul of $34.5 million each.
The list is based on record sales, touring, endorsements and business ventures.
Here's the entire list:
1. Garth Brooks - $60 million
2. Kenny Chesney - $42.5 million
3. Luke Bryan - $42.5 million
4. Dolly Parton - $37 million
5. Toby Keith - $34.5 million
5. Florida Georgia Line - $34.5 million
7. Jason Aldean - $32.5 million
8. Blake Shelton - $31.5 million
9. Keith Urban - $30 million
10. Eric Church - $25 million
10. Zac Brown Band - $25 million