Nipgen House Fire Injures Firefighter

posted by Kevin Coleman -

A house fire in Nipgen injured a firefighter but no one else was at home.  


The Chillicothe Gazette quoted the sheriff's office that the unidentified firefighter was struck by a falling floor joist. The new homeowners told the sheriff they were using the fireplace.


Traffic on State Route 772 was temporarily shut down Wednesday for that fire with no other injuries.  


Sources of iHeart Media News says the woman who lived there works at Fredneck‚Äôs across the road.  One of the women at the store said it was really sad because it was in flames when she got there, and they all watched it burn together from the store. 

A house fire in Nipgen injured a firefighter but no one else was at home.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.