Two-Year Anniversary of the Rhoden Murders

posted by Kevin Coleman -

Today marks two years since eight members of the Rhoden family in Pike County were found murdered in their homes.

It was April 22, 2016 when the bodies of seven adults and a teenage boy were found shot to death at four homes in the Piketon area. 

Since then, Ohio Attorney General, Mike DeWine, says much progress in the unsolved case has been made, but they're not there yet.  He says says while he realizes it's a difficult case, he believes they will eventually bring the killer or killers to justice.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader recently announced that out of respect for the family, he would no longer provide interviews or answer questions related to the still unsolved case.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.