The week of September 10th is National Chamber of Commerce Week, and locally the Chillicothe Ross Chamber of Commerce will be hosting several opportunities to celebrate.
Chamber staff will be at:
- Crazy Dogs Grill (1720 N. Bridge Street) on Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Pour House (25 E. 2nd St.) for Happy Hour at 3 p.m., Tuesday.
- Wednesday is the kickoff of the Chamber’s leadership program, B.I.G. Class
- EPIC will host a morning coffee Tuesday at Janney, Montgomery, Scott (37 W. 2nd St.) 8-9 a.m.
- Ross County Safety Council, noon-1 p.m. at Paccar Medical Education Center.
- Women in Business Seminar will take place on Thursday, Sept. 13.
- Celebrate with Brews & BBQ at the Majestic Theatre Courtyard, Thursday, Sept. 13, 5-8 p.m.
- The Chamber (45 E. Main St.) Friday, Sept. 14, will hold an open house with coffee and donuts from 9-10 a.m.
The Chillicothe Ross Chamber of Commerce is a 130-year organization formed to give the business community a voice in the affairs affecting them. Programs through the Chamber include the Ross County Safety Council, Discover Downtown Chillicothe, Workforce Development, EPIC (Young Professional Network), Health Network, plus other seminars and events throughout the year.
More information and registration for many of these events can be found at www.chillicotheohio.com, or call 740.702.2722.