The Chillicothe VA Medical Center is reopening some services.
Public Affairs Officer Stacia Ruby reports they are working on a plan to expand services including efforts that follow social distancing and environmental cleaning recommendations outlined by the CDC.
They are maximizing personalized telehealth options, phone consults and wellness checks, as these services have been a valuable link to Veterans during this challenging time.
The following processes and changes are being put into effect:
- North Entrance will re-open May 9th
- Golf Course will open May 9th
- Urgent Care will return to normal operating hours on Sunday, May 10th: Weekdays 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Weekends and Holidays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the VA campus when social distancing is not possible. I
- Inpatient units continue to be closed to visitors until further notice.
Lab services remain located in the gymnasium.