Closings & Delays: Monday, February 15
- All in-person classes at Ohio University Chillicothe will be cancelled beginning at 4 p.m. today. In-person classes will resume on 2/16 at 11 a.m. Online classes will continue as scheduled. Normal operating hours will resume on 2/16.
- Boys High School Bowling Sectional Tournament - rescheduled for Wednesday 2/17
- Chillicothe girls tournament basketball at Washington CH postponed to Tuesday 2/16
- Southeastern at Unioto boys basketball postponed.
Businesses, Organizations, etc:
- Chillicothe Pony League - evening bingo at Amvets cancelled
- COPC Physicians of Southern Ohio - closing at noon but available for televisits; televisits only on Tues.
- Easter Seals Adult Day Care, Chillicothe - closed, staff report at 10am
- First Capital Enterprises - closed, no community transportation
- Huntamaki in Batavia - no C shift tonight; resuming operations 6am Tues.
- Southern Ohio Oral & Facial Surgeons - closed today
- True Vine Family Medicine, Dr Jerry Kunz and Debra King - closed until noon
- Neil Coleman Insurance - Closed at 3:30 p.m.
- Office of Chillicothe Pediatrics - Closed at 3:00 p.m.
- Family Dental Center Chillicothe, Circleville and Jackson will be closing at 5pm and will reopen Tuesday, February 16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Paradise Glo Tanning Salon - Closed
- She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal - Closed
- Candle-lite in Leesburg - Second Shift operations have been suspended and Third Shift does not need to report.
- Austin Powder Company – No production for Third Shift, all security and maintenance personnel, and Peto, are to report to their regular shifts.
- Neff Interstate Driving School classes canceled