Fire victims identified


Chillicothe Fire and Police were called to a structure fire at 85 Ewing Street just before 1:15 yesterday morning. The two victims have been identified as Heidi Proehl, and her nephew, 10-year-old Shane Lane, Junior. They were reported to be sleeping in a loft above the garage, when the fire broke out. Chillicothe City School District officials say counselors will be made available, as Shane Lane, Junior, was a fourth grade student in the district. No cause yet on the origin of the fire, and the state fire marshal's office has been called in to be a part of the investigation.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content