Chillicothe Council meets at 7 tonight with eight items on their agenda.
Up for second reading is:
- amending the definition of nuisance abatement and repeat nuisance services.
Up for first reading are:
- appropriating $16,000 for plaster and painting at the City Administration Building
- appropriating the ARPA Law Enforcement Violence Reduction and Staffing Grant
- approving the continued operation of the city’s Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area, or DORA
- appropriating close to $5,000 from insurance for repair of the wall at the entrance of Brewer Heights
Hear and read Kevin Coleman's report on council Tuesday.