Greenfield Boy, 13, Dies After Participating in TikTok Challenge

A teenage boy from Greenfield is has died after taking over-the-counter medication as part of a TikTok challenge. 

WSYX-TV reports Jacob Stevens,13, took around a dozen Benadryl pills, intending to experience hallucinations mentioned on the video app, but instead suffered a fatal overdose. 

Family members told ABC Six reporters that the teen was being filmed by his friends when he began having seizures and was rushed to the hospital.

Jacob's parents say he was placed on a ventilator for roughly a week before he passed away.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content