Jacob Stevens Laid to Rest Wednesday Following Deadly TikTok Challenge

The 13-year-old victim of a deadly TikTok challenge was laid to rest on Wednesday afternoon.

Jacob Stevens passed away last week after participating in a TikTok challenge that dared users to take Benadryl pills in an effort to create a hallucination.

Stevens is reported to have ingested between 12 and 14 Benadryl tablets which resulted in an overdose. Stevens was being filmed by his friends as part of the challenge when he began having seizures and was rushed to the hospital. He died almost a week after being placed on a ventilator.

Earlier this week, Jacob's father, Justin, told ABC6 in Columbus that his new mission in life is to ensure this type of tragedy never happens to another child.

Jacob's obituary can be found HERE.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content